Login to Complete a Volunteer Application or to Access Judging Panel
Please use your APIC.org account to login.
Don't have an account yet?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with APIC. We look forward to reading your application.
To qualify for APIC volunteer opportunities, you must be:
- A current active/full or lifetime member, and
- CIC® certified.
The online application will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. You'll need:
- CIC certification details (certified through date)
- Volunteery history (organization, position, dates served)
- Current CV (required for the following committees: Annual Conference, Education, Practice Guidance, Professional Development, Public Policy, Research)
- Three references (name, title, email, and relation)
- Completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement (9.4.19) (You will upload the completed PDF to the online application.)
You can apply for up to three (3) committees and/or panels. Some groups will only consider their "first choice" individuals.
Note: You can save and return to your online application through this portal.
Applications are accepted year-round. To be considered as a 2020 volunteer, your completed application is due 11:59p ET on October 4, 2019.
Visit APIC's website for additional information.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.